Sunday, December 6, 2015

Sunday Morning Mountain Gospel Music 66


C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S
Written by Eddy Arnold and Jenny Lou Carson, sung by Kitty Wells 
Dedicated to the victims and their families, of the vicious ISIS Muslim terrorist attack in San Bernardino, California  
 

 
C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S

When I was but a youngster Christmas meant one thing
That I'd be getting lots of toys that day
I learned a whole lot different when Mother set me down
And taught me to spell Christmas this way

C is for the Christ child born upon this day
H for Herald Angels in the night
R means our Redeemer, I means Israel
S is for the Stars that shone so bright

T is for Three Wise Men they who traveled far
M is for the Manger where he lay
A's for All he stands for, S means Shepherds came
And that's why there's a Christmas Day

That's why there's a Christmas Day

 
  

No comments :

Post a Comment